01. Proudly printed by the good people of Lake County Press, Inc., Waukegan, Ill.
02. Memo Book Covers: French Pop-Tone 100#C “Red Hot,” with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of “Walking Liberty Silver” soy-based Toyo UV ink.
03. Memo Book Flyleaves: French 70#T “Nightshift Blue,” “Safety Orange,” or “Gumdrop Green.”
04. Anniversary Desk Ledger first signature: French Paper Company Pop-Tone 100#C “Red Hot.” Body: Pop-Tone 70#T “Hot Fudge,” Pop-Tone 70#T “Pink Lemonade,” Construction 70#T “Nightshift Blue,” Construction 70#T “Safety Orange,” Pop-Tone 70#T “Gumdrop Green” printed with a thick, brute force application of “Dachshund Nose Black” and “Walking Liberty Silver” soy-based Toyo UV inks. Last Signature: French Paper Company Dur-O-Tone 70#T “Packing Brown Wrap,” printed with a thick, brute force 5-color application of white and process-color soy-based Toyo UV inks.
05. Memo Book and Anniversary Desk Ledger Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “New Friends Silver” soy-based Toyo ink.
06. Memo Book and Anniversary Desk Ledger covers, flyleaves, and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color UV printing press.
07. Memo Book bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer and Rima RS 10S in-line stacker at Lake County Press, Waukegan, Ill. Anniversary Desk Ledger hand-assembled and bound with American & Eﬁrd Tex 40 D-Core 32187 thread on an Aster sewing machine and Kolbus KM600 binder at Reindl Bindery, Germantown, Wisc.
08. Memo Book Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius. Anniversary Desk Ledger corners rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge DCM double round-corner machine.